- Map and analyse top failure reasons
- Identify the source of failure.
- Narrow down and understand if cause of the failure. Can be due to customer action or external factors
- Identify the exact reason of the failure
- Handle actionable error codes
- Avoid possible integration errors
- Display valid responses to your customers
|The request is successful.
|The request contains invalid parameters or invalid data
|The request contains invalid parameters/values used for authorisation.
|Merchants credentials used for API request is expired.
|No record found for the requested parameter/value.
|No. of retries for the particular customer and api has been exceeded.
|The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
|The server is not ready to handle the request.