Aadhaar eSign is a legally compliant mode of electronic signature in India that allows anyone to sign as long as they have:
- An Aadhaar Number
- A phone linked to that Aadhaar number
How do we use Aadhaar eSign?
- Signer receives a signing link on phone, email or on an application they are using (e.g Netbanking app, loan app etc.)
- Signer views document and gives consent to Aadhaar eSign
- Signer is redirected to an e-sign provider page (For e.g. NSDL)
- Signer enters Aadhaar number and authenticates OTP
- Upon successful authentication - the e-sign is affixed on the document
- Signer receives eSigned document via email or SMS
The eSign product is a one stop solution which reduces your paperwork by integrating your applications with eSigning, Digital Stamping and Automated Workflow solutions using Aadhaar E-sign mechanism.
Updated 6 months ago